Expansion Board for Micro:bit GPIO Expansion Python IO:bit 5V with On Board Passive Buzzer
- Product SKU: KG775
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionIO: bit expansion board is a powerful micro:bit expansion board, which leads to 19 PIN pins of the Micro:bit Board.
Each PIN pin has VCC and GND corresponding to it. You can freely switch VCC to 3.3V or jumper cap. 5V; with 3 independent 3V3 and 5V pins, the wiring is more flexible and diverse
I2C SDA and SCL pins and the corresponding 5V and GND pins are provided for module
connections such as LCD1602 LCD display for I2C communication more possibilities;
With on-board passive buzzer, connected via jumper cap;
Power supply method includes DC head and USB socket power supply.
- Miniature buzzer : 1
- Max Output Current (mA) : 40
- Working voltage : 5V
- Powered on the indicator light will be red, with no power it won’t light up.
- The jumper cap IObit is plugged in by default.
- In the Make code, you can use the music column to program, and make a sound. Usually, there is no sound when you power it on.
- All the pins in the have been taken out without any reservation.
- 40P horizontal Socket compact size socket.
- L x W x H (mm): 57 x 37 x 20
- Weight (gm) : 35