Prototype Shield V3.0 For Arduino Mega with breadboard
- Product SKU: KG215
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe Prototype Shield V3.0 For Arduino Mega with a breadboard to build the circuit. You can solder the components on this shield and also you can set up a circuit through the mini breadboard. You can use this module with Arduino MEGA. The extra GPIO pin header on the right side is left empty, making it easier to install one according to user preference.
Prototype Shield V3.0 For Arduino Mega with breadboard adopts the prototype V3 gold PCB sink process, mainboard golden square pad spacing small, welding components more convenient; SOP28 SMT components encapsulation makes it Arduino electronic lovers handier, not be straight bound by inserted components.
The Prototyping Shield makes it easy for you to design custom circuits. You can solder components to create the prototyping area of your project, or use it with a small breadboard to quickly test circuit ideas without solder. Got extra connections for all I / O pins, and it has space to mount through-hole and surface mount integrated circuits. a convenient way to make your custom circuit and a module.
- The maximum length and width of the Proto Shield PCB are 2.7 and 2.1 inches respectively.
- Three screw holes allow the shield to be attached to a surface or case.
- Better than most Arduino Proto shields
- ProtoShield makes it easy to design circuits and electronic soldering.
- Breadboard Points : 170
- Shield Size (mm) : 102×56
- Breadboard Size (mm) : 48×34
- Weight (gm) : 35
- The shield can support being fully assembled with Arduino MEGA
- Support soldering components directly on this shield
- Support sticking the mini breadboards on this shield
- Reset button up top
- Mainboard aureate quadrate
- With SOP28 SMT components encapsulation
- With PWR & STAT indicator
Exactly as described and leaves the end header unsoldered in case you want in on the underside
Nice part. Just as expected, fit well on the Keyestudio Mega.
I used it to get pin locations and built a custom 'hat' that I used to make the connections I needed. It looks like it's built good and the proto board looks good. I found he small size of the proto board a little tough to work out parts placement but I got what I needed.
This did what was expected.
Great project board, fit perfectly and the colors make it look neat.
The quality of these boards is amazing, especial at this price.Lines up great with the 2650s.The packaging is also impressive. (so nice in fact, I can't bring myself to throw them away. I keep telling myself they can be used in a project somewhere.)Really well made product. Highly recommend.
Protoshield is nice to work with. Be mindful of where items are soldered as there is the possibility of interference from components on the Arduino Mega.
Very good product and met expectations.