16×2 Character LCD Display With Blue Backlight
- Product SKU: KG171
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
Description16×2 Character LCD Display is fantastic for Arduino-based projects. This LCD 16×2 Parallel LCD Display with Blue Backlight is very easy to interface with Arduino or Other Microcontrollers. This is LCD 16×2 Parallel LCD Display that provides a simple and cost-effective solution for adding a 16×2 White on RGB Liquid Crystal Display into your project. The display is 16 character by 2 line display that has a very clear and high contrast white text upon a blue background/backlight.
The LCD Display Module values shown on the display can be either simple text or numerical values read by the sensors, such as temperature or pressure, or even the number of cycles that the Arduino is performing. This is a great blue backlight LCD display.
- The LCD Keypad shield is developed for Arduino compatible boards, to provide a user-friendly interface that allows users to go through the menu, make selections etc.
- It consists of a 1602 white character blue backlight LCD.
- The keypad consists of 6 keys select, up, right, down, left, and reset.
- To save the digital IO pins, the keypad interface only uses one ADC channel.
- The key value is read out through a 5 stage voltage divider.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 5
- Push Button: 5
- Reset Button: YES (Separate)
- LCD Model: 1602
- Characters: 16
- Character Color: White
- Backlight: Blue
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 80 × 36 × 10
- Weight (gm) : 27
Integration with Arduino
The display is bright and easy to read. Additionally, it is fully adjustable from the pot simmer on the back. My only complaint is the lack of included documentation or example. I was able to figure out that there is an Arduino library that includes an example code so I was able to test the display in a matter of minutes. Overall it works great for the price.
great display worked good.
Great product at a great price!!
Work great with no problem
Works great👍 Just remember to adjust the contrast on the back side of I2c pack.
Worked great with the arduino liquid crystal library. Build quality is excellent, very thick and bright.
Works as it should
Not super techy and i was able to use it exactly as i wanted to. Online demoes made it a snap to integrate into my crappy code.
No issues whatsoever with Arduino, was able to get it up and running right away.
I purchased this display for an NTP clock that I was building. The display looks great and has very good contrast. The contrast setting was perfect as delivered.