Leonardo R3 Board Micro-USB compatible with Arduino
- Product SKU: KG203
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe Leonardo R3 Board Micro-USB compatible with Arduino is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4. It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs); a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
The Leonardo R3 Board differs from other boards by using a separate USB-Serial chip in that the ATmega32u4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
This R3 Board Micro-USB allows the Leonardo to appear to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard; in addition to a virtual (CDC) serial / COM port. It also has other implications for the behavior of the board.
- This allows Leonardo to appear on a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard.
- It is FCC and CE certified which are made of environmentally friendly materials and production technology, made of function, voltage, and current before packing
- The Arduino Leonardo appears to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard, in addition to a virtual (CDC) serial COM port.
- R3 board is small and easy to operate. It has Atmega 32u4 microcontroller and USB enabled.
- Model Type : Arduino Leonardo
- Microcontroller Chip : ATmega32u4
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 5
- Input Voltage(Recommended) : 7V-12V
- Input Voltage (limit) : 6V-20V
- Analog I/O Pins : 12
- Digital I/O Pins : 20
- PWM Digital I/O Pins : 7
- Clock Speed : 16 MHz
- Flash Memory : 32 KB
- SRAM : 2.5
- EEPROM : 1 KB
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 68 x 54 x 20
- Weight (gm) : 20
- It’s a 100% pro micro Arduino Compatible Board.
- Chip: ATmega32u4
- Board Mode: LEONARDO R3
- Color: As shown in the pictures
Works like it should no problems at all used for a led cube u made
Good quality and easy to use.
Awesome Arduino controller
I really like the colors. The USB cable is a good length and the board works flawlessly as a secondary joystick (programmed that way) on my PC.
Works well and relatively cheap. Good for diy sim controls.
Excellent quality and easy to use
Board is good. But there is a problem the usb port got detached soldering seems week. Good thing I know little soldering. Other than that it's great, using it for my DIY steering wheel.
What's not to love? Did EVERYTHING asked of it and never an issue. It's a Leonardo, plain and simple.Will be buying again, would absolutely recommend to others.