PIR Motion Sensor Detector Module HC-SR501
- Product SKU: KG001
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe PIR Motion Sensor Detector Module HC-SR501 allows you to sense motion. It is always used to detect the motion of a human body within the sensor’s range. A passive infrared sensor (PIR sensor) is an electronic sensor that measures infrared (IR) light radiating from objects in its field of view. They are most often used in PIR-based motion detectors. … PIR sensors detect general movement but do not give information on whom or what moved. This HC-SR501 PIR motion sensor can turn on devices by detected motion.
The Module HC-SR501 PIR Sensor has an onboard pyroelectric sensor, conditioning circuitry, and a dome-shaped Fresnel lens. It has a delay time adjustment Potentiometer and sensitivity adjustment Potentiometer. Repeat Trigger Selection Jumper is also available. This PIR Motion Sensor is Compatible with ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc.
- Model : PIR HC-SR501
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 4.5 ~ 20
- Average Current Consumption (mA) : 0.06
- Distance Measuring Range (CM) : 300 ~ 700
- Output Type : (High/ Low-level Signal) 3.3V TTL output
- Working Temperature Range (°C) : -20 to 80
- Detection Angle : <140°
- Delay Time : 5 to 200s (Can be Adjusted, Default 5s +/- 3%)
- L x W x H (mm): 32 x 25 x 25
- Weight (gm) : 6
Integration with Arduino
Integration with Raspberry Pi
- Infrared Sensor with Control Circuit Board
- The Sensitivity and Holding Time Can be Adjusted
- Sensitive Setting: Turn to Right, Distance Increases (About 7M); Turn to Left, Distance Reduce (About 3M)
- Time Setting: Turn to Right, Time Increases (About 200S); Turn to Left, Time Reduce (About 5S)
I have used these in a hallway in my house that is pitch black at night so that when I enter the hallway a few LED's light up. Works great and well packaged!
These sensors work great. Detect motion perfectly. Good size, no complaints.
Worked for me
Project on hold but good product
I haven't checked accuracy yet or motion detection in a larger room, but seems to work well so far.
Works well, but the pin configuration is a different that most standard docs for similar products online, so it took a bit of doing to get it to work. Seems to work well once the wiring is correct
Even on the lowest sensitivity, they react to heat, light bulbs, and air movement. Unreliable. There is also an annoying four second delay before motion can be detected again.
Excellent product and very good seller exact product information
Worked exactly as discribed, used to trigger halloween jump scare devices
My first impression is that these are great little sensors.They seem to detect motion well and hookup is really easy.They work perfectly to drive the 5 volt input of a relay module; when I get time to experiment I'll see what they can really do.