HC-SR04-Ultrasonic Range Finder
- Product SKU: KG042
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionHC-SR04-Ultrasonic Range Finder has two eyes like projects in the front which forms the Ultrasonic transmitter and Receiver. The HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor uses sonar to determine the distance to an object like bats or dolphins do. It is a very popular sensor that is found in many applications where it requires measuring distance and detecting objects. This Ultrasonic Sensor can be attached to your project using a mounting bracket, so buy it now at Robu. we have a very good quality Acrylic Mounting Bracket for this HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Module.
This Ultrasonic Sensor module is a transmitter, a receiver, and a control circuit in one single pack!! It has very handy and compact construction. It offers excellent range accuracy and stable readings in an easy-to-use package. Its operation is not affected by sunlight or black material like sharp rangefinders are (although acoustically soft materials like cloth can be difficult to detect).
Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 provides 2cm-400cm non-contact distance sensing capabilities, Ranging accuracy up to 3mm. The Trigger and the Echo pins are the I/O pins of this module and hence they can be connected to the I/O pins of the microcontroller/Arduino. When the receiver detects the return wave the Echo pin goes high for a particular amount of time which will be equal to the time taken for the wave to return back to the sensor.
- Used to avoid and detect obstacles with robots like biped robots, obstacle avoider robots, path finding robots, etc.
- Used to measure the distance within a wide range of 2cm to 400cm
- Can be used to map the objects surrounding the sensor by rotating it
- Depth of certain places like wells, pits, etc can be measured since the waves can penetrate through the water
- Model : HC-SR04
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 5
- Average Current Consumption (mA) : 2
- Frequency(Hz) : 40000
- Sensing Angle : 15Â°
- Max. Sensing Distance (cm) : 450
- PCB Size ( L x W ) mm : 45 x 20
- Weight (gm) : 9
- Sensor Cover Dia. (mm) : 16
Integration with Arduino
Integration with Raspberry Pi
- Measures the distance within a wide range of 2cm to 400cm
- Stable performance
- Accurate distance measurement
- Small blind distance
- a- Datasheet