Beacon flasher using microcontroller
₹2,248 – ₹2,667
- Product Code:LGEE006
- Power supply: No battey included,includes DC adapter if required with the kit
- Full documentation,includes circuit diagram,PCB layout,power point presentation,testing document etc
- Video tutorial are available on YouTube, No separate CD will be provided
- Cash on Delivery
- Netbanking/Debit/Credit cards
Shipping DetailsUsually delivered in 2-3 days International Shipping Not Available
Beacon flasher is a design engaged to provide flashing lamp simulating a beacon light generally used in shipyards. Beacon flasher is also used in middle of the sea with hidden rocks for warning system. A programmable microcontroller from 8051 family is engaged to provide different intensities at the different times.
A low voltage lamp of 12V is driven by a power MOSFET in PWM mode drive which is derived from a microcontroller. The duty cycle of the PWM increases progressively and decreases in certain time interval. Thus the intensity gradually decreases from full intensity to OFF and this process repeats giving different type of indications to ensure proper signaling.
To ensure proper current and voltage the driving circuit is being designed that is controlled by the controller programming
- Dimensions (cm) LxWxH: 30 x 30 X 15
- Weight (kg): 0.9