Gas Monitoring robot
- Product Code:LGRB020
- Power supply: No battey included,includes DC adapter if required with the kit
- Full documentation,includes circuit diagram,PCB layout,power point presentation,testing document etc
- Video tutorial are available on YouTube, No separate CD will be provided
- Cash on Delivery
- Netbanking/Debit/Credit cards
Shipping DetailsUsually delivery in 2-3 days
The objective of a kit Gas monitoring robot controlled by X-bee is to design a wireless robot which can roam according to the user’s instructions within the range. There is as gas sensor built on the robot which sends can sense the LPG. As the channel is bidirectional full duplex, we can send and receive data simultaneously. If the LPG is detected we get the signal in reverse direction. This kit is based on wireless module X Bee.
In the kit Gas monitoring robot controlled by X-bee we can direct the robot with pc as using X-Bee. The data from the pc is given to x bee with serial port of the pc. Another x bee module receives the data and it is given to microcontroller of Atmega168. The microcontroller receives the data and takes proper action. Also the microcontroller keeps the sensing gas sensor MQ6. As soon as the gas gets detected, it sends the signal and we can check it on computer and take any action. Serial communication between pc and robot will be established with the help of Dock Light Software. H- Bridge circuit is used here which will eventually drive the motors attached to the Robot to move in desired directions.
- Dimensions (cm) LxWxH: 30 x 30 X 15
- Weight (kg): 0.9