GPS based Handcuffs
₹5,731 – ₹7,867
- Product Code:LGEC122
- Power supply: No battey included,includes DC adapter if required with the kit
- Full documentation,includes circuit diagram,PCB layout,power point presentation,testing document etc
- Video tutorial are available on YouTube, No separate CD will be provided
- Cash on Delivery
- Netbanking/Debit/Credit cards
Shipping DetailsUsually delivered in 2-3 days International Shipping Not Available
This kit GPS based handcuffs is very useful kit to keep a person in a definite geographical area. The GPS receiver is used to receive the current position of the user. The GPS system uses the satellites the find out the position of the device. The positions are sent in the form of latitude and longitude.
In the kit GPS based handcuffs here the GPS device used to send the data in its own format, we have to filter the data and display the latitude and longitude only. If the user goes out of a given geographical region, the change in latitude and longitude will become than a predefined value and alarm will trigger also the vibration will be there to shock him. In this way the user is forced to live in a geographical region only.
In the kit GPS based handcuffs the data coming from GPS receiver is in NEMA format and it is interfaced serially with the microcontroller. The microcontroller will fetch the latitude and longitude from this data. The controller will keep on checking the difference and if it exceeds then a definite value then it will trigger the alarm as well as vibration.
- Dimensions (cm) LxWxH: 30 x 30 X 15
- Weight (kg): 0.9