Laser beam controlled garage door
₹2,810 – ₹4,832
- Product Code:LGEE022
- Power supply: No battey included,includes DC adapter if required with the kit
- Full documentation,includes circuit diagram,PCB layout,power point presentation,testing document etc
- Video tutorial are available on YouTube, No separate CD will be provided
- Cash on Delivery
- Netbanking/Debit/Credit cards
Shipping DetailsUsually delivered in 3-5 days International Shipping Not Available
This kit is designed to operate a garage door remotely by laser beam. The circuit comprises of a laser beam sensor built using op-amp IC LM358. Op-amp’s are configured here as a comparator. The Microcontroller used is 8-bit, 40 pin from 8051 family.
It is used to control the whole system by monitoring the sensors and when the laser sensor receives the signals then the microcontroller will send command to motor driver IC the contacts of which are used to switch on the motor used for opening the garage door and it will switch off the motor after predetermined time. The status of the door whether it is open or closed is displayed on the 16X2 LCD interfaced with the microcontroller
The system is an effort to automate the system to design a user friendly system which can be easily operated to open and close the door. It uses the embedded system and efficient programming to control the system. There will be two sensing system one for entering and other for the exit. The user can open and close the system user just using a laser source generator.
- Dimensions (cm) LxWxH: 30 x 30 X 15
- Weight (kg): 0.9