Low cost (plc) for industrial automation
₹3,500 – ₹5,000
- Product Code:LGEE024
- Power supply: No battey included,includes DC adapter if required with the kit
- Full documentation,includes circuit diagram,PCB layout,power point presentation,testing document etc
- Video tutorial are available on YouTube, No separate CD will be provided
- Cash on Delivery
- Netbanking/Debit/Credit cards
Shipping DetailsUsually delivery in 2-3 days
The main objective of the kit is designing low cost programmable logic controller for programmable sequential switching of industrial machine operations automatically once activated using embedded system based on microcontroller system. The brain of the kit is microcontroller. There are switches to control and set the system operation.
This signal is given to the microcontroller and it is programmed to fulfill the above requirements. The output of the microcontroller is given to ULN2803 relay driver. The relay finally selects the device to be turned on/off.
Low cost programmable logic controller is a hardware design in which in automatic mode the machine operations will be managed in sequential order for set time. In manual mode the operations can be turned on/off manually. In setting mode the time for each operation can be increased or decreased. For configuring the modes the switches are provided for control. There is also LCD interface to check what is going in automatic washing machine design.
- Dimensions (cm) LxWxH: 30 x 30 X 15
- Weight (kg): 0.9