Obstacle avoiding robot using three Ultrasonic sensor
₹4,407 – ₹5,932
- Product Code:LGRB013
- Power supply: No battey included,includes DC adapter if required with the kit
- Full documentation,includes circuit diagram,PCB layout,power point presentation,testing document etc
- Video tutorial are available on YouTube, No separate CD will be provided
- Cash on Delivery
- Netbanking/Debit/Credit cards
Shipping DetailsUsually delivery in 2-3 days
The objective of the kit Obstacle Avoiding Robot using three ultrasonic sensors is to design a Robot which can avoid obstacle observe by the robot via ultrasonic sensor. This is an obstacle avoiding robot which works on the principle that on having obstacle in its path, it stops there before colliding with the obstacle and makes backward motion for some time and then takes left turn and follows its path. This all is carried out through ultrasonic sensor.
In Obstacle Avoiding Robot using three ultrasonic sensors when robot moves in any direction, If it senses any obstacle by using the USS then it avoids the path as required with the help of microcontroller programmed accordingly. The output of microcontroller goes to the H-Bridge which will eventually drive the motors attached to the robot. It uses the microcontroller of Atmega168.
- Dimensions (cm) LxWxH: 30 x 30 X 15
- Weight (kg): 0.9