₹3,894 – ₹5,782
- Product Code:LGEC079
- Power supply: No battey included,includes DC adapter if required with the kit
- Full documentation,includes circuit diagram,PCB layout,power point presentation,testing document etc
- Video tutorial are available on YouTube, No separate CD will be provided
- Cash on Delivery
- Netbanking/Debit/Credit cards
Shipping DetailsUsually delivered in 3-5 days International Shipping Not Available
In this kit SCADA, which stands for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, generally refers to the control system of the industry which is a computer system which controls and monitors a process. In our kit, we are monitoring these parameters, Temperature, Humidity, LPG gas and light sensor. These parameters are monitored and according to the set threshold regulate different device to keep the values in range.
The data is also logged in the PC in software Dock light. The user can set the threshold using the same software.The main objective of the SCADA System implementation all the sensors keep on sending their values to the microcontroller. The microcontroller reads these values and sends these data to the computer.
There can be any operator on the computer or it may be automatic. The automation data can be fed in the computer by the user. Using these values the system runs automatically. One relay is there corresponding to each sensor. These relays are controlled with the microcontroller which also is controlled by the computer by setting the thresholds.
- Dimensions (cm) LxWxH: 30 x 30 X 15
- Weight (kg): 0.9