Smart card based chalan system
₹6,490 – ₹7,906
- Product Code:LGEC086
- Power supply: No battey included,includes DC adapter if required with the kit
- Full documentation,includes circuit diagram,PCB layout,power point presentation,testing document etc
- Video tutorial are available on YouTube, No separate CD will be provided
- Cash on Delivery
- Netbanking/Debit/Credit cards
Shipping DetailsUsually delivered in 3-5 days International Shipping Not Available
This kit smart card based chalan system is an effort to designing a prototype challan system based on RF ID where user vehicle/user can easily be identified and the SMS challan will be sent to the user via GSM modem. RF ID card is attached to every vehicle. If any person finds any unauthorized parking, he just has to put the device near to the vehicle.
In the kit smart card based chalan system the device will automatically read the RFID of the corresponding vehicle and send the SMS to him automatically for challan. The circuit is based on AVR ATMEGA168 micro controller and for the prototype we are showing to RF ID. The vehicle has installed RF ID tag.
In the kit smart card based chalan system if the traffic officer finds any transportation issue or improper parking, just has to bring his instrument nearby the tag. The tag will read (here tag will be such designed that it contain the user mobile number +some data) by the reader. The read tag will be transmitted to the controller. The controller will then send a notification challan SMS to the vehicle owner via GSM modem
- Dimensions (cm) LxWxH: 30 x 30 X 15
- Weight (kg): 0.9