Toxic chemical level measurement
₹1,300 – ₹2,300
- Product Code:LGEC108
- Power supply: No battey included,includes DC adapter if required with the kit
- Full documentation,includes circuit diagram,PCB layout,power point presentation,testing document etc
- Video tutorial are available on YouTube, No separate CD will be provided
- Cash on Delivery
- Netbanking/Debit/Credit cards
Shipping DetailsUsually delivery in 2-3 days
In the kit toxic chemical level measurement physical science quality assurance, and engineering, measurement is the activity of obtaining and comparing physical quantities of real-world objects and events. Sometimes it becomes very difficult to measure the chemical level (depth) directly as the chemicals keep releasing many dangerous gases. To avoid the direct contact of our face with the chemical, we have used a distance sensor, which keep the update of the depth of the chemical. This level will be displayed on a dot matrix LCD.
In this kit toxic chemical level measurement, we have used an ultra sonic sensor to measure the distance. The ultrasonic module has two parts: transmitter and receiver. The transmitter sends the USS waves and receiver receivers these. The controller measures the time between transmission and reception. The speed of the waves is known; hence the level is calculated and displayed on the LCD. The device can be powered with either AC or DC power supply as it has inbuilt rectifier and filter connected with it.
- Dimensions (cm) LxWxH: 30 x 30 X 15
- Weight (kg): 0.9