Ultra fast acting electronic circuit breaker
₹3,371 – ₹5,500
- Product Code:LGEE052
- Power supply: No battey included,includes DC adapter if required with the kit
- Full documentation,includes circuit diagram,PCB layout,power point presentation,testing document etc
- Video tutorial are available on YouTube, No separate CD will be provided
- Cash on Delivery
- Netbanking/Debit/Credit cards
Shipping DetailsUsually delivered in 2-3 days International Shipping Not Available
The outline of the kit is to shut down the power supply when it is overloaded. Conventional circuit breaker is based on thermal bimetal lever trip mechanism, which is very slow and the trip time is dependent upon the percentage of overload. So, Electronic circuit breaker is designed which is based on the voltage drop across a series element typically a low value resistor or a CT (current Transformer).
The current sensor gives a proportional voltage compared by a level comparator to generate an output for the Relay or contactor to trip the load. The unit is extremely fast and overcomes the drawback of the thermal type. It uses an 8-bit microcontroller from 8051 family into which program is burned for the operation of this kit. This can be used in industrial automation. Reduces thermal effect and works fast
The kit uses current sensor ACS712 to as input to monitor the current across load, AVR controller as processing unit and the relay driving to control the load that is on/off. The relay driving unit consists of relay with driver IC ULN2803.
- Dimensions (cm) LxWxH: 30 x 30 X 15
- Weight (kg): 0.9