1 Road/Channel Relay Module 12V
- Product SKU: KG125
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis 1 Road/Channel Relay Module is the safety standard as control areas and load areas have the isolation groove. Optical coupling isolation module. It uses a genuine high-quality relay, normally open interface maximum load: AC 250V / 10A, DC 30V / 10A. The inputs of the 1 Channel 12V Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry.
The triggering of 1 Road/Channel Relay Module is reliable, more stable. The double FR – 4 circuit board design, high-end SMT process. It has power and relay operation instructions. Relays terminals (C, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy. The relay is safely driven by transistor BC547 hence your input device, such as Arduino, is protected from the relay circuit.
1 Road/Channel Relay Module 12V use of such a high-voltage relay eliminates the risk of heating up the relay as an electromechanical relay limits the current consumption in accordance with a voltage rating. A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, and so on can control it.
- A module can be set by jumper high or low trigger
- Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is broken, the relay will not move.
- The interface design of human nature, all interfaces are available through a direct connection terminal leads, very convenient
- It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc
Meaning of High level and Low-level
- High-level trigger refers to using the anode voltage at the VCC connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has a positive voltage or to trigger voltage when the relay is off.
- Low-level trigger refers to using the negative voltage at the GND connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has 0 v low voltage or voltage to can trigger, the relay is off.
- Channel : 1
- Trigger Voltage (VDC) : 12
- Switching Voltage (VAC) : 250@10A
- Switching Voltage (VDC) : 30@10A
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 53 × 18 × 18.5
- Weight (gm) : 16
- Equipped with high-current relay 10A@250VAC / 10A@30VDC
- High-quality screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (C, NC, NO) for quick and easy connection
- A freewheeling diode to protect your microcontroller
- Input Signal Pin connected to Burg stick for easy accessibility
- LED status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status
- Mounting holes provided
- Signal input with a high-level signal, the common and often start conduction;
- The relay can directly control all kinds of equipment and load;
- One often opened a normally closed contact;
- Blue KF301 terminal line more convenient.
I used this in an automotive application (second module from the end in the picture) - it works great & reliably!
Our Gas Fire comes on with an open/close switch and the power comes on with an AC power switch. I installed an Alexa control switch in replace of the AC. I connected this up to the other switch so when I tell Alexa to "Turn on Fireplace". It closes the rely and lights the fire. I wired the original switch in series so I can still kill the flame with the original switch and not have to worry about turning the power off to the fan.
Circuit board relay worked great
The media could not be loaded. Used it to turn on/off an LED strip via a raspberry pi zero to create a lightning effect. Make sure you use 12v for everything except the trigger. The trigger can be 3.3v. And the whole circuit can use your raspberry pi ground too.
Good item, exelente price.
Works perfect for my application, using 12v signal for high level input.
Easy to use. The terminals are labeled nicely
As advertised and came quickly.