12V 2 Channel Relay Module With Optocoupler
- Product SKU: KG126
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
Description2 Road/Channel Relay Module Kit is used a genuine high-quality DC12V relay and SMD opto-isolator supporting high/low-level trigger, widely apply to control various AC/DC appliances, and other devices with large current. It can be high or low by a jumper setting trigger. This Interface design is humane, all interfaces can be connected directly via terminal wiring leads, very convenient
The triggering of 2 Road/Channel Relay Module is reliable, more stable. The double FR 4 circuit board design, high-end SMT process. It has power and relay operation instructions. Relays terminals (C, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy. The inputs of the 2 Channel 12V Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry.
- Equipped with a screwed terminal plate and fixed bolt holes on both sides for easy installation.
- The LCD Keypad shield is developed for Arduino compatible boards, to provide a user-friendly interface that allows users to go through the menu, make selections, etc.
- It consists of a 1602 white character blue backlight LCD.
- The keypad consists of 6 keys select, up, right, down, left, and reset.
- To save the digital IO pins, the keypad interface only uses one ADC channel.
- The key value is read out through a 5 stage voltage divider.
GND: connect power negative
IN1: relay module (effective) high-level trigger signal trigger end
IN2: relay module (effective) high-level trigger signal trigger end
Meaning of High level and Low-level
- High-level trigger refers to using the anode voltage at the VCC connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has a positive voltage or to trigger voltage when the relay is off.
- Low-level trigger refers to using the negative voltage at the GND connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has 0 v low voltage or voltage to can trigger, the relay is off.
- Channel : 2
- Trigger Voltage (VDC) : 12
- Switching Voltage (VAC) : 250@10A
- Switching Voltage (VDC) : 30@10A
- Trigger Current (mA) : 20
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 50 × 40 × 20
- Weight (gm) : 28
Integration with Arduino
Integration with Raspberry Pi
Dual-Channel Relay Module Basic Troubleshooting
- The contacts might be welded due to overcurrent/arcing. Shaking the module firmly might help unstick the contacts
- The driver circuitry might have been damaged due to overvoltage.
- Input polarity might be incorrect.
- Jumper might not have been moved to the correct position
- Switching mains loads
- Home automation
- Battery backup
- High current load switching
I got my shipment promptly and the devices work as advertised. It would be nice to have a little schematic but, whatever. It works.
This is my second purchase of kitsguru relay modules. My first was a single channel and then these two channel units. Super simple hook-up, compact size, and I like that they can be triggered by ground or positive voltage. Functions exactly as advertised.
Great little relay pack. It works the way I want it to. The price is right.
was all good..
The relay is actually a pair of spot relays that you can trigger together like a normal dpdt relay or one at a time. This makes them extra versatile. Being able to trigger high or low is also very handy.
Perfect little 2 relay board for Arduino. I love it. I'll buy lots of these.
Need more clear instructions
Needs instructions. Had to supply the 12V in to the low voltage side, it was unexpected. After that it's been working great.
Have used these several times for automotive control projects when mixing parts from different manufacturers. No issues or failures so far.
I used this to put two 12 volt batteries in series when powering a mobile amp and then switching them to parallel for charging. Works great and can't beat the price for this product!