2Pcs of L293D Motor Driver IC + 2PCS IC Base
- Product SKU: KG143
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe Motor drivers act as current amplifiers since they take a low-current control signal and provide a higher-current signal. This higher current signal is used to drive the motors. This Professional L293D stepper motor driver with diode clamp, internal made of durable hard alloy and plastic materials, high-quality product with more than temperature protection.
The motor operations of two motors can be controlled by input logic at pins 2 & 7 and 10 & 15. Input logic 00 or 11 will stop the corresponding motor. Logic 01 and 10 will rotate it in clockwise and anticlockwise directions, respectively. Enable pins 1 and 9 (corresponding to the two motors) must be high for motors to start operating.
2Pcs of L293D Motor Driver IC + 2PCS IC Base is designed to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, dc, and bipolar stepping motors, as well as their high-current/high-voltage loads in positive-supply applications. When an enable input is high, the associated driver gets enabled. As a result, the outputs become active and work in phase with their inputs. Similarly, when the enable input is low, that driver is disabled, and their outputs are off and in the high-impedance state.
Features & Specifications
- Featuring Unit rode L293 and L293D
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 36 V
- Separate Input-Logic Supply
- Internal ESD Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
- Output Current 1 A Per Channel (600 mA for L293D)
- Peak Output Current 2 A Per Channel (1.2 A for L293D)
- Output Clamp Diodes for Inductive Transient Suppression (L293D)
- High Current Motor Driver IC.
- Dual H-bridge for controlling up to two motors at a time.
- Ideal for Inductive load decoupling from the main/control unit.
- A wide voltage range allows for an adaptive voltage range control.
Integration with Arduino
- Length * Width * Height (mm) : 40 * 25 * 12 mm
- Weight (gm) : 10
I used this H bridge to power up a small dc motor for an Arduino UNO project and it worked just fine. It's quite economic and it didn't require any extra hardware. Fully recommended.
They all work and the price is acceptable.
I have used these in four projects to date to control dc motors using an Arduino, they function well every time.