Jumper Wires 40 Pcs 20cm
- Product SKU: KG283
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis is 20CM Dupont Wire Color Jumper Cable, 2.54mm 1P-1P Female to Female 40PCS. A very Flexible and easily detachable cable to the no. of wires according to your requirement. It has 1Pin male to the 1pin female header with both ends. Also, it is compatible with 2.54 mm mil spacing pin headers.
This cable is an electrical wire or group of them in a cable with a connector or pins at each end, which is normally for interconnecting the components of a breadboard or other prototype or test circuit, internally or with other equipment or components, without soldering.
Individual Dupont Cables are fitted by inserting their “end connectors” into the slots provided in a breadboard, the header connector of a circuit board, or a piece of test equipment.
Mostly it is useful with Orange Pi, Banana Pi, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and other mini pc and development board. It is very useful in the PCB project, pc motherboard, as well as Breadboard connections. Additionally, it allows you to plug and unplug easily for prototyping and can be used over and over again.
- Cable Type : Female to Female / Male to Male / Male to Female
- Length (mm) : 200
- Weight (gm) : 30
- Compatible with 2.54mm spacing pin headers
- 40pcs chromatic color jump wire
- High quality and in good working condition
- Durable and reusable
- Easy to install and use
- A popular choice for construction or repair
- Be used for the electronic project and Genuine Arduino product
- Flexible Breadboard Jumper Cable Wire allows you to plug and unplug easily for prototyping.
- 1 x Jumper Wires 40 Pcs 20cm
• Easy to use
• Pack consists of all 3 jumper types
• Shipped fast, good packaging
• Completed 4 breadboard projects with it
• A few pieces broke / or the metal leg would come out, not often enough to be a big issue
• Some if pulled a bit too much will lean outside of the breadboard socket holes. Just be aware of the length of them before you place an order and you'll be fine.