5A range Current Sensor Module ACS712
- Product SKU: KG040
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe 5A range Current Sensor Module ACS712 consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field in which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage. Sensing and controlling current flow is a fundamental requirement in a wide variety of applications including, over-current protection circuits, battery chargers, switching mode power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable current sources, etc.
This ACS721 current module is based on the ACS712 sensor, which can accurately detect AC or DC current. The maximum AC or DC that can be detected can reach 5A, and the present current signal can be read via the analog I / O port of Arduino. This Module DC0-25V Voltage Tester Terminal Sensor can measure positive and negative current of 30 amperes, corresponding to the analog output of 66mV/A.
- 5A range Current Sensor Kit is made of high-quality material.
- Using this product can measure both voltage and current,
- Very suitable for DIY electronic design projects.
- Pin 5v Power Supply, On-Board Power Indicator Module Can Be Measured Plus Or Minus 5 Amps, Corresponding To The Analog Output Of 185 Mv / A.
Note: ACS712 is based on the principle of the Hall test, please use this field to avoid an impact!
- Vcc : Input voltage is +5V for typical applications
- Output : Outputs Analog voltage proportional to current
- Ground : Connected to ground of the circuit
- Wire In/Wire Out : The wire through current has to be measured is connected here
- Current sensor chip: ACS712ELC-5A
- Operating Voltage (V) : 4.5V ~ 5.5V DC
- Measure Current Range: -5 ~ +5A
- Sensitivity: 100mV/A
- Length * Width * Height in mm : 30 * 12 * 12
- Weight (gm): 4
Integration with Arduino
- Low-noise analog signal path.
- Measures both AC and DC current
- Provides isolation from the load
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin.
- 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current.
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package.
- 2.1 kV RMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8.
- 5.0 V, single-supply operation.
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy.
- Extremely stable output offset voltage.
- Nearly zero magnetic hystereses.
- The ratiometric output from the supply voltage.
These work OK and will do the basic job.
Useful little boards that work as intended. The only issue is the low resolution of the current meter, but I can't really blame the seller, as that is given in the spec sheet
Conforme à la description.