5V 4 Channel Relay With optocoupler Board Module
- Product SKU: KG127
DescriptionThis 4 Channel 5V 10A Relay Module relay can individually switch on/off by an opto-isolated digital input, Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers and be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, DSP, etc., very convenient.
Each relay can individually switch on/off by an opto-isolated digital input, which can connect directly to a microcontroller output pin. This 5V 4 Channel Module Kit only requires a voltage of approx 1.0V to switch the inputs on but can handle input voltages up to 5V. This makes it ideal for 1.0V to 5V devices.
5V 4 Channel Relay With optocoupler Board Module is also able to control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current. Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC5V 10A. One can connect a microcontroller with a standard interface directly to it. These Red working status indicator lights are conducive to safe use. It has a wide range of applications such as all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- This relay module is 5V active low. Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- The standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches.
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Channel: 4 channel
- Relay Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator and Control indicator lamp
- Power supply and relay instructions, lit, the disconnect is off;
- The input signal, signal, common Terminal and start conducting;
- Useful for appliance control;
- DC or AC signal, control, you can control the 220V AC load;
- There is a normally open and one normally close contact;
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 74 × 52 × 17
- Weight (gm) : 51
Integration with Arduino
Integration with Raspberry Pi
Dual-Channel Relay Module Basic Troubleshooting
- The contacts might be welded due to overcurrent/arcing. Shaking the module firmly might help unstick the contacts
- The driver circuitry might have been damaged due to overvoltage.
- Input polarity might be incorrect.
- Jumper might not have been moved to the correct position
- Switching mains loads
- Home automation
- Battery backup
- High current load switching
Overall, because of its price and capability, this product is the best on the market perfect for arduino projects.
As you can see the pic it works with esp32`s and i control it as a standalone server or using MQTT slight tweaking here and there but it works perfectly i would recommend it for anyone who has an esp32 response times is instant.kitsguru thumbs up from me and in your description add that it works with ESP32
Works great with my Reef-Pi. Odd that the LEDs are off for energized relays, and on for de-energized relays.
A standard relay, slightly smalled dimesnions thank the jbtek
Great product, well made and after delivery tested and worked fine.
Product is well built and worked great.
Easy to use with the Arduino
Have been using it to control appliances in my RV. Works well for a month now with everyday use
Awesome customer care, would buy again, thou the ratings are a bit too high, can take up to max of 8 amps at 30 volts, so dont push it too much.