8 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module opto coupler For Arduino PIC AVR DSP ARM
- Product SKU: KG128
DescriptionThe 8 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc. It is also able to control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current. Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
The 8 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module optocoupler has a wide range of applications such as all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control. The 5V 10A Relay Module optocoupler is optically isolated, safe, reliable, anti-interference. Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
This neat relay module features 8 x 12V relays rated at 10A/250V each. It is designed to switch up to 4 high currents (10A) or high voltage (250V) loads with the help of a microcontroller! Each relay can individually switch to an on/off state. It only requires a voltage of approx 1.0V to switch the inputs on but can handle input voltages up to 12V. This makes it ideal for 3.3V, 5V & 12V devices.
Simple relay magnetic circuit to meet low cost of mass production.
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator and Control indicator lamp
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control, and load areas isolation trenches.
Note: On the high level and low level-triggered mode, friends who do not understand, have a look
- High-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered away;
- Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between the input terminal and Earth OV trigger, can be understood as the signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered away 1-channel relay module connection.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 5
- Trigger Voltage (VDC) : 5
- Switching Voltage (VAC) : 250@10A
- Switching Voltage (VDC) : 30@10A
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 139 × 57 × 17
- Weight (gm) : 103
Integration with Arduino
Integration with Raspberry Pi
Dual-Channel Relay Module Basic Troubleshooting
- The contacts might be welded due to overcurrent/arcing. Shaking the module firmly might help unstick the contacts.
- The driver circuitry might have been damaged due to overvoltage.
- Input polarity might be incorrect.
- Jumper might not have been moved to the correct position
- Switching mains loads
- Home automation
- Battery backup
- High current load switching
- Power supply and relay instructions, lit, the disconnect is off;
- The input signal, signal, common Terminal and start conducting;
- Useful for appliance control;
- DC or AC signal, control, you can control the 220V AC load.
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
Overall, because of its price and capability, this product is the best on the market perfect for arduino projects.
As you can see the pic it works with esp32`s and i control it as a standalone server or using MQTT slight tweaking here and there but it works perfectly i would recommend it for anyone who has an esp32 response times is instant.kitsguru.com thumbs up from me and in your description add that it works with ESP32
I'm using this in a homemade sprinkler controller to switch 24vAC to sprinkler valves. It was easy to interface to from a Raspberry Pi and has worked great for a few months now.
Great product, well made and after delivery tested and worked fine.
Looks like a great unit, can’t wait to try with my software!
Works great and as expected. Seems to be good quality.
Product is well built and worked great.
These need a negative input to turn on the relays, returned.
Exactly what I was looking for. Allowed me to use a separate voltage source to power the device controlled by the relay. Used it to control water pumps used to water my house plants. I would definitely recommend and order again.