DHT11 Temperature And Humidity Sensor Module with LED
- Product SKU: KG060
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe DHT11 Temperature And Humidity Sensor Module with LED is a small humidity and temperature sensor that you can connect to your Arduino and get readings for temperature and humidity in the environment. It has excellent quality, fast response, anti-interference ability, high cost, and other advantages.
Temperature And Humidity Sensor Module uses dedicated digital modules and the acquisition of temperature and humidity sensor technology to ensure that products with high reliability and excellent long-term stability. This sensor consists of a resistive element and a sense of wet NTC temperature measurement devices, and with a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller connected.
- DHT11 digital temperature and humidity sensor is a digital signal output with a calibrated temperature and humidity combined sensor.
- It is made of high-quality material.
- The single-wire wiring scheme makes it easy to be integrated into other applications.
- The simple communication protocol greatly reduces the programming effort required.
- Model : DHT11
- Input Supply voltage (VDC) : 3.3 ~ 5/li>
- Supply Current (mA) : measurement 0.3mA standby 60μA
- Temperature range (°C) : 0 ~ 50
- Temperature measurement error : &±2°C/li>
- Humidity measurement range : 20% ~ 95%RH
- Humidity measurement error : ±5%RH
- Resolution : 16 Bit
- Output form : Digital output
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 31 x 14 x 7.5
- Weight (gm) : 3
Integration with Arduino
Integration with Rasberry PI
- Measure temperature and humidity
- Local Weather station
- Automatic climate control
- Environment monitoring
- DHT11 sensor with PCB and LED indicator along with cable; 3 to 5V power and I/O, 4 pins with 0.1″ spacing
- The board has pre-built 4.7K or 10K resistor, which you will need to use as a pull-up from the data pin to VCC.
- 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- Good for 20-80% humidity readings with 5% accuracy
- Good for 0-50°C temperature readings ±2°C accuracy.
- a- Datasheet
Small little device that provides both Temperature and Humidity.I've tested this next to a Dallas DS18b20 and they are both within 1 degree of each other. Which is off I do not know, but they are "close enough" for me.
Great for my needs. I hear they are not as good as the upgraded versions dht22, but these are great for basic readings.
Reliable and easy to use. Just use the dht11 library and set your pins correctly and you'll be good.
Works well and easy to use!
I received some reasonably accurate sensors.
These work great, easy to setup and use. Compared to various other Temp and Humidity devices I own, these are accurate.
Pretty good accuracy, for general use.
A Great product
Only 2 degrees of accuracy.
Not as accurate as the DHT22, but I needed a couple and precision wasn't a must.