E18-D80NK Adjustable IR Sensor Proximity Switch 3-80cm Range
- Product SKU: KG109
DescriptionThe E18-D80NK Adjustable IR Sensor Proximity Switch 3-80cm Range has a detection range, interference by visible light small, easy to assemble, easy to use, and so on. It is a set of transmitters and receivers in one of the photoelectric switch sensors. The detection distance can be adjusted according to the demand. The sensor has a detection range of 3-80cm.
The Adjustable Infrared Sensor Switch is small, easy to use, inexpensive, easy to assemble, and can be widely used in a robot to avoid obstacles, interactive media, industrial assembly lines, and many other occasions. The switching signal output differs in accordance with the obstacles. E18-D80NK Adjustable IR Sensor remains high when no obstacles and remains low when there are obstacles. There is a bright light behind the probe to detect the scope of 3cm – 80cm.
- The sensor has a detection range, interference by visible light small, easy to assemble, easy to use, and so on.
- Can be widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, assembly line, and many other automated products.
- This is a collection of emissions and reception in one photoelectric sensor.
- It is Compact size
- Red/Brown wire: +5V
- Green/Blue wire: GND
- Black/Yellow wire: Digital output
- Less influence on the color of reflected objects, reflectivity.
- Industrial grade quality.
- Can detect a color difference from a certain range.
- TTL output is low whenever the sensor senses an obstacle.
- Adjustable Detection distance of 3cm to 80cm.
- External control circuit unnecessary.
- Output indication LED.
- Cable Length (Meter) : 1
Integration with Arduino
- Diffuse reflective type.
- Digital output.
- Adjustable detection distance.
- Low consumption..
- Low cost.
Purchased these for a fun work project where I needed to detect a cup. They are very easy to adjust and very accurate for object detection. Image added for the wonky color scheme black is output, brown is 5V, and blue is ground.
We got these for our FRC robotics competition robot to tell when game pieces were oriented correctly. It's completely tunable and works great!