Aluminium Tank Track Robot Chassis for DIY Robotics 3 Different Types
- Product SKU: KG379
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe Wall-E Aluminium Crawler Chassis is a unique design that comes with two powerful motors for driving the robot. Unlike the Aluminium Tank Track Chassis, this design has extra connector holes, and the multi-layer design allows for innovative robot designs. This light weight, Aluminium Tank Track Chassis is a novel design that comes with two powerful motors for driving your robot.
- Body and wheels are made of metal
- Structure is sturdy and stable
- 33mm Motors can operate at 6V (170 RPM) or 12V (350 RPM)
- Tons of mounting holes & slots!
- Multiple servo holes are provided on the chassis
- Won't crack or break if it falls down the stairs (it happens)
Because of screws missed in the chassis , our technical person 3 days spend to purchase this screws and completion of work also took extra one week process.