I2C Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter- 2 Channel
- Product SKU: KG080
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis Level Converter- 2 Channel features two high speed bi-directional 2 channels, allowing for safe and easy communication between devices operating at different logic levels.
The logic level converter circuit convert signals as low as 1.8 V to as high as 5 V and vice versa, and its two channels are enough to support most common bidirectional and unidirectional digital interfaces, including I²C, SPI, and asynchronous TTL serial.
If you’ve ever tried to connect a 3.3V device to a 5V system, you know what a challenge it can be? A bi-directional Level Converter- 2 Channel is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V AND steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time. This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices. What really separates this Logic level converter from our previous versions is that you can successful.
- Dimensions: 16×10 x 3 (L x W x H) mm
- Weight (gm): 2
- Number of Channels : 2
- Power : 3.3V-5V
- Mutual transform between 5V TTL and 3.3V TTL
- Two channels of logic and high voltage low voltage logic can two-way transform
- Portable and lightness, with 2 rows 4 pin contact pins
- Level Converter- 2 Channel Compatible with the bread plate, can be used directly put on the breadboard
- 2 Channel Module (great for I2C or SPI) and will work with all microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Edison, NXP Mbed