IR Remote Control without Battery
- Product SKU: KG129
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis is new ultra-thin 38KHz universal infrared IR Remote Control with Battery, NEC encoding format 1-21-key remote control, USB port stereo, car MP3, foot bath, lighting, digital photo frame, microcontroller development board, learning board, etc.
This is a precision 38 kHz Infrared transmitter that uses a MOS integrated circuit with NEC transmission format ideally suited for remote operation in TV, VCD, and all compatible IR receiver devices. The NEC transmission format includes leader codes, customs codes (16 bits), and data codes (16 bits). The frequency of oscillation is determined by the Crystal. The IR LEDs connected to the output emit IR pulses at 38kHz.The circuit is ideal for most IR Sensors since these are designed for 38 kHz pulsed IR rays.
Note: Due to Air Shipment Limitations this product does not come with the battery inserted. You need to buy it separately.
- Remote control distance : More than 8 meters
- IR carrier frequency : 38KHz
- Output type : Digital
- Power Supply : CR2050 Battery
- Pointing Angle : up to 60Âº
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 86 x 40 x 6
- Weight (gm) : 14
- Crystal: the oscillation frequency of 455
- Encoding: the encoding format of the NEC, upd6122 encoding scheme, the user code 00FF, key coding below
- Dimensions: 86 x 40 x 6 mm(LxWxH)
- Button: free height is less than 3mm, the force 200-350g, the life of more than 200 000