LM393 Sound Detection Sensor Module – Black
- Product SKU: KG111
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionLM393 Sound Detection Sensor Module for Arduino detects whether the sound has exceeded a threshold value. The sound is detected via a microphone and fed into an LM393 op-amp. This output high and low signal threshold - Sensitivity potentiometer adjustment.
LM393 Sound Detection Sensor Module is more durable. The sound level setpoint is set via an onboard potentiometer. When the sound level exceeds the setpoint, an LED on the module is illuminated and the output is sent low. It can be used for Acoustic control light; giving sound and light alarm working with Photosensitive sensor.
- There is a mounting screw hole of 3mm.
- Use 5v DC power supply
- There is threshold level output flip.
- Real-time output of the microphone voltage signal / DO. when the sound intensity reaches a threshold
Note: This sensor only recognizes the availability of sound cannot identify the size of the sound or the specific frequencies of sound.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 3.3 ~ 5
- IC Chip : LM393
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 32 × 17 × 10
- Weight (gm) : 3
Integration with Arduino
- Hearing aids
- Tape recorders and karaoke
- Live and recorded audio engineering
- Radio and television broadcasting
- Speech recognition technology
- Signal output indication.
- The output is digital.
- Single-channel signal output.
- With the retaining bolt hole, convenient installation.
- Output low level and the signal light when there is sound.
Excellent lights, we'll see how long they last.
Use these to replace vibration sensors in a monitoring project
These seem to work well, just check each one to verify at same setting of amplification if using in an array, only thing that is a little disappointing is the frailness of the mic leads -- so I need to make a case for these to prevent breakage
these are niftly little sensors. I've used them to activate lights in my arduino project. Of the 5 it appears I got one dud, which seems not to work at all. Still a pretty good value even at that.
Product worked as it should.
used as a redundant safety feature for a machine that has to stop if it hits something. It was easy to adjust the knob until it only triggers when there is a very loud sound. The led made tuning very easy to do! I was also impressed that one of these things still worked after I plugged it in backwards by mistake. It got hot but didn't burn up right away.