MAX485 TTL To RS485
- Product SKU: KG118
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe MAX485 TTL To RS485 Module converts TTL signal to RS485 for long-range, high data rate error-prone differential communication. Digital communications networks implementing the EIA-485 standard can be used effectively over long distances and in electrically noisy environments. This module is based on the MAX485 IC to allow serial communication over very long cable runs (up 4000 feet / 1200 meters).
MAX485 TTL To RS485 Transceiver Module makes such networks useful in industrial environments and similar applications. This converter lets you send and receive data using the RS485 network from your Arduino/microcontroller. Similar to Serial TTL and RS232 interfaces, the RS485 lets you transfer data between microcontrollers and devices but with extra features! RS485 is an industry-standard protocol for data transfer and provides numerous advantages.
This Transceiver Module Converter is designed for office and industrial applications (non-isolated) and provides superior characteristics/features normally found only on more expensive units. It is possible to connect multiple modules together for communication between 2 or more devices（up to 32. It lets you transfer data between up to 32 devices, through the same data line over a cable length of up to 1.2km (4000ft) with a maximum data rate of 10Mbit/s.
- IC Chip: MAX485
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 5
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 45 × 15 × 14
- Weight (gm) : 5
Integration with Arduino
- On-board MAX485 chip, A low power consumption for the RS-485 communication, slew-rate limited transceiver.
- Low power consumption for the RS-485 communication
- Onboard then 5.08 (mm) pitch 2P terminal to facilitate RS-485 communication wiring.
- Slew-rate limited transceiver
- All pins of the chip that have been led can be controlled through the microcontroller.
- Convenient RS-485 communication wiring
- Multiple Units can be connected to the same RS-485 bus wiring.
- All Chip pins are brought out for proper controls
I like this product and develop the remote led driver.
Good Product, working well
Works as expected. Tried it with the Modbus master library with Arduino Uno/Nano.
There are many versions of this module out there, and some have received poor reviews for reliability. Mine work is just great.