Micro SD Card Module Slot Socket Reader
- Product SKU: KG072
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe Micro SD Card Module Slot Socket Reader is a Micro SD card reader module for reading and writing through the file system and the SPI interface driver. With this Module, a general AVR microcontroller system can read the signal. This Micro SD card to signal the direction of converts 3.3V, MicroSD card interface to control the direction of the MISO signal is also converted to 3.3V, general AVR microcontroller systems can read the signal.
This Micro SD Card Reader Module Kit is called Micro SD Adaptor which is designed for dual I/O voltages. The Module is a simple solution for transferring data to and from a standard SD card. The pinout is directly compatible Not only with Arduino as shown in the diagram below, but can also be used with other microcontrollers.
Micro SD Card Reader Module has an SPI interface that is compatible with any sd card and it uses 5V or 3.3V power supply which is compatible with Arduino UNO/Mega.SD module has various applications such as data logger, audio, video, graphics. There is a total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK is the SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin; 3.3V regulator circuit: LDO regulator output 3.3V as level converter chip, Micro SD card supply.
- SCM system can be completed within a file MicroSD card .
- Support Micro SD Card, Micro SDHC card (high-speed card).
- 3.3V regulator circuit: LDO regulator output 3.3V for level conversion chip, Micro SD card supply.
- This Micro SD Card Module Slot Socket Reader is more durable.
Note: Product image may vary in terms of design, Colour of PCB from actual product.
- Input Supply Voltage (VDC) : 4.5 ~ 5.5
- Control Interface : GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS
- Voltage Regulator : 3.3V
- Mounting Hole size : M2
- PCB Size ( L x W ) mm : 40 x 24
- Weight (gm) : 4
Integration with Arduino
- Support Micro SD Card (<=2G), Micro SDHC card (<=32G) (high-speed card)
- The level conversion circuit board that can interface level is 5V or 3.3V
- Power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
- Communication interface is a standard SPI interface.
Good product but its bulky. If you are working on some mini projects try to get some small sd card module its.
Not tested the product... Bul looks brand new... So the product should work... Packaging was very good...
It's good working....👌👌It's working with arduino 👌👌👌
Works very good i am happy to use this
Working fine with no problems the good product is best for selling electronic products.
Working fine nice product
Very perfectly working
Good shield. Works well.
everything looks fine , did not use yet
Good quality and awesome studd