MiNi ENC28J60 Ethernet LAN Network Module For Arduino SPI AVR PIC LPC
- Product SKU: KG046
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionENC28J60 Ethernet LAN Network Module is a great module if you want to add an internet connection to your microcontroller projects. The board is based on the popular ENC28J60 IC and handles most Ethernet network protocol requirements. The network module communicates with the Arduino type board through the SPI protocol ideal for projects with ARDUINO, PIC, AVR, STM32.
The MiNi ENC28J60 Ethernet LAN Network Module is a stand-alone Ethernet controller with an industry-standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). It is designed to serve as an Ethernet network interface for any controller equipped with SPI.
This ENC28J60 Ethernet Module utilizes the new Microchip ENC28J60 a popular Ethernet Controller IC featuring a host of features to handle most of the network protocol requirements. This Ethernet LAN module connects directly to most microcontrollers.
The ENC28J60 consists of seven major functional blocks
- An SPI interface that serves as a communication channel between the host controller and the ENC28J60.
- Control registers are used to control and monitor the ENC28J60.
- A dual-port RAM buffer for received and transmitted data packets.
- An arbiter to control the access to the RAM buffer when requests are made from DMA, transmit, and receive blocks.
- The bus interface interprets data and commands received via the SPI interface.
- The MAC (Medium Access Control) module implements the IEEE 802.3 compliant MAC logic.
- The PHY (Physical Layer) module that encodes and decodes the analog data that is present on the twisted-pair interface.
- IC Chip: ENC28J60/SS
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 50 * 17 * 15
- Weight (gm): 10
Integration with Arduino
Integration with Raspberry Pi
- Fully Compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T Networks
- Integrated MAC and 10Base-T PHY
- Supports One 10Base-T Port with Automatic Polarity Detection and Correction
- Supports Full and Half-Duplex modes
- Programmable Automatic Retransmit on Collision
- Programmable Automatic Rejection of Erroneous Packets
- SPI Interface with Clock Speeds Up to 20 MHz
- The board 25MHZ crystal.
- Programmable Padding and CRC Generation
- The network interface board HR911105A.
- 3.3 V power supply pin.
- Stable performance.
- For Arduino, SPI, AVR, PIC, LPC, STM32.
I am satisfied with this product. The price is very reasonable and the shipping was phenomenal. The board is well made, the ethernet connector is firmly connected to the board and the connection with the cable is stiff.
Just what I needed for a wired home automation project. Wireless can't reach everywhere...
Arrived quickly and works great.