MQ-3 Alcohol Detector Gas Sensor Module
- Product SKU: KG052
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionMQ-3 Alcohol Detector Gas Sensor Module is simple to use. MQ-3 Alcohol Detector Module which can sense the presence of Alcohol in the air. The module uses our MQ-3 sensor. It simplifies the interface to the odd pin spacing of the sensor and provides an interface through standard 4 x 0.1″ header pins.
Alcohol Detector Gas Sensor provides an analog output corresponding to the concentration of the gas in the air and an easy-to-use digital output. The onboard potentiometer can be used to set the maximum gas concentration beyond which the digital output gets triggered. Just power the module with 5V set the threshold and you can start getting the gas concentration of the air around the sensor! An onboard LED signals the presence of any gas.
The Alcohol Ethanol Sensor Module digital output can be easily interfaced with microcontrollers and other circuits. The analog output can be hooked up to an ADC of a microcontroller to get a wide range of sensor readings. It is Perfect for sensing alcohol concentration on your breath just like a common breathalyzer.
- 5V DC or AC circuit
- Requires heater voltage, AO output: 0.1-0.3 V (pollution-free)
- Operation Temperature: 10 to 70 degrees celsius
- Heater Consumption: Less than 750mw
- 0~5v analog output voltage. Detecting range: 10~1000ppm. Adjustable sensitivity. With fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 5V Â±0.1
- Current Consumption : 150mA
- Operation Temperature : -10°C ~ +70°C
- Concentration : 0.05 mg/L ~ 10 mg/L Alcohol
- Load resistance : 200 kΩ
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 32 x 20 x 16
- Weight (gm) : 6
Integration with Arduino
- Gas level over-limit alarm
- Portable alcohol detector
- Stand-alone/background sensing device
- Environmental monitoring equipment
- Signal output light indicator.
- Analog and level signal output.
- TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output low signal light can be directly connected to microcontroller or relay module).
- The carbon monoxide detection with better sensitivity.
- It has a long service life and reliable stability.
- Rapid response recovery features.
- a- Datasheet
The alcohol sensor is working smoothly. Packaging and shipping are very good. The price is a little bit high. Otherwise nice item. 10/9. I recommend it to buy. Thanks.
It works fine..
I like the color