MQ-4 High Sensitivity Gas Methane (CNG) Detector Sensor Module
- Product SKU: KG053
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionMQ-4 High Sensitivity Gas Methane (CNG) Detector Sensor Module can sense the presence of Compressed Natural Gas(CNG), methane(CH4), etc in the air. The MQ-4 Sensor Module simplifies the interface to the odd pin spacing of the sensor and provides the interface through standard 4 x 0.1″ header pins.
This High Sensitivity Gas Methane (CNG) Detector Sensor is simple-to-use. It provides an analog output corresponding to the concentration of the gases in the air and an easy-to-use digital output. The onboard potentiometer can be used to set the maximum gas concentration beyond which the digital output gets triggered. The MQ-4 can detect natural gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm.
Just power the module with 5V set the threshold and you can start getting the gas concentration of the air around the sensor! An onboard LED signals the presence of any gas. The analog output can be hooked up to an ADC of a microcontroller to get a wide range of sensor readings. This natural gas (CNG) sensor is suitable for sensing natural gas (composed of mostly Methane [CH4]) concentrations in the air.
- This is a simple-to-use compressed natural gas (cng) sensor, suitable for sensing natural gas (composed of mostly methane [ch4]) concentrations in the air
- The mq-4 can detect natural gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm
- Detecting range: 300~10000ppm
- Model : MQ-4
- IC Chip : LM393
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 3 ~ 5
- Detecting Range : 300ppm to 10000ppm
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 36 x 20 x 21
- Weight (gm) : 7
Integration with Arduino
- Used in gas leakage detecting equipment for homes and industry. They are suitable for detecting of CH4 and CNG.
- Industrial Combustible gas detector
- Portable gas detectors
- Signal output indicator
- Dual Signals output (analog output and TTL output)
- The TTL output signal is low level, allows to connect with SCM directly
- Analog output 0~5V voltage
- High sensitivity
- Long working life and stable performance
- Quick response and recovery.
- a- Datasheet
Good sensor. Detects almost all kinds of flammable gas