NE555 Delay Monostable Switch Module Time Delay Switch Delay On Vehicle Electrical Delay 12V
- Product SKU: KG093
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis NE555 Delay Monostable Switch Module is a timer switch module, based on the NE555 chip, high-performance timing CPU design. The power indicator LED and switch trigger timing indication LEDs. Timing from microseconds to long hours. Applicable to vehicle equipment-delay to prevent car ignition, prevention of high sudden current to burn components and devices.
This is a monostable generator based on the NE555 integrated circuit. This is design has optocoupler isolation, the anti-interference. This NE555 Delay Monostable Switch Module has an adjustable delay time from 0 to 10 seconds using the potentiometer or by changing the capacitance. It is also capable of controlling the device below 220V/10A.
- Main Chip: NE555; Operating voltage: 12V DC.
- The delay time is adjustable (0-10 seconds), delay turn on.
- The potentiometer to adjust the output frequency.
- With the input power indicator, the relay is energized light.
- Module signal side design has optocoupler isolation, the anti-interference ability can adapt to the high-low level two kinds of control signal application, suitable for industrial control.
- Chipset : NE555
- Input Voltage (V) : 12
- Trigger Voltage (VDC) : 12
- Trigger Current (mA) : 20
- Switching Voltage (VAC) : 125@15A, 250@10A
- Adjustable Time(s) : 0 to 10
- AC Control Voltage : 250V @max. 10A
- DC Control Voltage : 30V @max. 10A
- Max. Load(W) : 2200
- Length × Width × Height (mm) : 68 × 22 × 18
- Weight (gm) : 18
- Precision Pulse Generation / Timing.
- Monostable Operation.
- Standby no power consumption
- Excellent temperature stability of 0.005%/°C
- Time can be adjusted by a potentiometer, the default is 0-25 seconds.
Works flawlessly. By default, you get a delayed start up range of 5-15seconds. Replaced the original capacitor with a 3300uf. Now, the range is from 5 seconds out to about 7 minutes via the multi-turn potentiometer.
Fix the problem
Works, cheaper the building it myself. If you need instructions this part probably isn't for you.
Great product. I used a strobe prior to the LEDS. Strobing brake lights on a 3 second (aprox) delay.
Works as expected, no issues found
Purchased to use in a driveway alarm system. Set one timer to function at 10 seconds to trip the alarm if a vehicle has parked in the sensor beam. The second timer was set to 5 seconds to sound a brief outside chime to let us know if we are outside that someone has driven in. No problems setting them up and they work great.
Works as advertised. The default delay is around 5 seconds.
Very well made module and very adjustable. High quality.