NEO-6M GPS Module with EPROM
- Product SKU: KG047
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionNEO-6M GPS drones are equipped with a GPS module that allows them to know their location relative to a network of orbiting satellites. Connecting to signals from these satellites allows the drone to perform functions such as position hold, autonomous flight, return to home, and waypoint navigation.
This GPS module is based on the NEO 6M GPS. This unit uses the latest technology to give the best possible positioning information and includes a larger built-in 25 x 25mm active GPS antenna with a UART TTL socket. A battery is also included so that you can obtain a GPS lock faster. This updated GPS module can be used with ardupilot mega v2. This GPS module gives the best possible position information, allowing for better performance with your Ardupilot or other Multirotor control platform.
The GPS module has serial TTL output, it has four pins: TX, RX, VCC, and GND. You can download the u-center software for configuring the GPS and changing the settings and much more. It is really good software (see link below).
- Module with a ceramic antenna, superior signal
- Save the configuration parameter data EEPROM Down
- With data backup battery; With LED signal indicator
- Default baud rate: 9600, Interface: RS232 TTL
- Compatible with a variety of flight control module
NOTE: NEO-6M GPS Module is not compatible with APM 2.8 Flight Controller
- Model : Ublox NEO-6M
- Receiver Type : 50 Channels,
GPS L1 frequency, C/A Code,
SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
- Input Supply Voltage (VDC) : 2.7 ~ 6
- Main Chip : NEO-6
- Sensitivity (dBm) : -160
Cold Start (without aiding): -147 dBm
Tracking & Navigation: -161 dBm
- Navigation Update Rate : 5Hz
- Position Accuracy (Meter) : 2
- Operating Temperature Range (°C) : -24 to 84
- Tracking Sensitivity (dBm) : -161 dBm
- Avg Cold Start Time (s) : 27
- Warm Start Time (s) : 27
- Maximum Speed : 500 M/s
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : Antenna – 25 x 25 x 9, GPS Board – 36 x 25 x 4
- Weight (gm) : 16
- Cable Length (cm) : 11.5
Integration with Arduino
Integration with Raspberry Pi
- 5Hz position update rate
- Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°CUART TTL socket
- EEPROM to save configuration settings
- Rechargeable battery for Backup
- The cold start time of 38 s and Hot start time of 1 s
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Configurable from 4800 Baud to 115200 Baud rates. (default 9600)
- SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
- Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Separated 18X18mm GPS antenna
Works goodPacking is goodDo not have any complaints till now
Excellent product. I used it to work with my Arduino Leonardo.
It was a chaos interfacing it with RPI with Jessie pixel OS. But successfully interfaced.
the quality of the product is very good
WONDERFULL eepROM gps , TO GET THE LOCATIONS
It works well
Very good productPls note that you need to use 3.5v and place the GPS near windowI ordered it initially but it was faulty. For faulty GPS, the light does not bring.
Good Product .. Easy to configure .The GPS co-ordinates were accurate . can even show the sea level .. so if you take that as reference u can determine height change .Has been using it for few months and still works fine ..
To be fair I bought this item twice over. The first one did not seem to work. I don't think I was configuring it incorrectly as there was very little to be done. Anyhow, I had that returned and the money was refunded in no time. I bought a second one and that works fine. Easy to configure with any Arduino (I use the UNO).