PAM8403 5V Two-channel Stereo Mini Class-D 3W+3W Audio Amplifier
- Product SKU: KG089
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe PAM8403 5V Two-channel Stereo is a 3W+3W, class-D audio amplifier. Allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction. The new filterless architecture allows the device to drive the speaker directly, requiring no low-pass output filters, thus saving system cost and PCB area. With the same numbers of external components, the efficiency of the PAM8403 is much better than that of Class-AB cousins.
The Mini Class-D 3W+3W Audio Amplifier can extend the battery life, which makes it well-suited for portable applications. Excellent noise suppression, no audio input in the case of ear close to the speaker can not hear any noise. The unique Class D digital powerless board with an LC filter can be powered directly from the computer's USB.
- Can be easily placed in a variety of digital products within a small space, high-efficiency amplification.
- It is double-panel wiring, properly solving the wiring caused by the potential balance and crosstalk between channels.
- Dual-channel stereo, 5V power supply can output 3W +3 W power, can be directly driven 4Ω, 8Ω small speakers, the output power, enough energy, good sound quality.
- Can use the computer USB port 5v power supply or using a mobile phone charger USB port 5v power supply battery power can also be used high efficiency
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 2.5 ~ 5.5
- Max Gain : 24 dB
- Current Handling Capacity (A) : 0.08
- Efficiency : 87 %
- AmplifierÂ IC : PAM 8403
- Load : Can direct drive 4 or 8 ohm small speakers
- S/N Ratio (dB) : 80
- Power supply Rejection ratio : -58 dB
- Dimensions in mm (LxWxH) : 21 x 18 x 3
- Weight (gm) : 2
- Bluetooth Stereo Audio hands-free/headsets
- In robots that speak or generate sounds to indicate activities
- Portable Speakers
- LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
- Arduino or Raspberry Pi Game Machines
- Speaker Phones
- Dual-channel stereo, high output power (3 w + 3 w power @ 5V and 4 ohms load).
- Good sound quality.
- Double panel wiring solves crosstalk.
- Super mini design allows it to be easily placed in a variety of digital products.
- 3W Output at 10% THD with a 4ΩLoad and 5V Power Supply.
- Filterless, Low Quiescent Current and Low EMI.
- Superior Low Noise.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Thermal Shutdown
I bought these to make a portable bluetooth speaker. So far so good. Will definitely buy again from here
When you need a little extra noise in your projects, these amps do a fine job and sized to fit in some really small projects.
Pretty good, the sound quality it's nice, but it would be nice to add the pot or the holes for it
A perfect companion to the pocket C.H.I.P., allowed me to have a speaker and not need to use headphones.
This little amplifier module really packs a good punch. Decent sound quality for smaller diy boombox projects. I'd buy again.
Works as described, even works on a Li-ion battery. I am using it on a bluetooth system, so it could be louder. Drives my 3w speakers sufficently.
Works perfect for my project, easy to setup/install into my Retropi mini arcade.
small but good sound
Finally I found the right size and functional. Recommended.
I was rather impressed with these little guys