RFID Reader/Writer RC522 SPI S50 with RFID Card and Tag
- Product SKU: KG062
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionIf you want to know the work of RFID Reader/Writer RC522 SPI S50 CARD AND KEYCHAIN, then it is the best for you. With this Product, you can detect radio waves produced by a reader to detect the presence of (then read the data stored on) an RFID tag.
RFID Reader/Writer RC522 SPI S50 CARD AND KEYCHAIN can be directly loaded into the various reader molds. It works on non-contact 13.56mhz communication is designed by NXP as low power consumption, low cost, and compact size read and write chip, is the best choice in the development of smart meters and portable hand-held devices.
This RFID Reader IC Card Proximity Module is a highly integrated reader or writer IC for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz. The module uses the 3.3V power supply and can communicate directly with any CPU board by connecting through the SPI protocol, which ensures reliable work, good reading distance.
- This module can fit directly in handheld devices for mass production.
- Easy to use, low cost, and applicable to equipment development and card reader development, etc.
- Applicable for the user who needs to design or manufacture the RF card terminal.
- It uses an advanced modulation system, fully integrated at 13.56MHz with all kinds of positive non-contact communication protocols.
- Support 14443A compatible answer signal. DSP deals with ISO14443A frames and error correction.
- Input Supply voltage (V) : 3.3V (Do not use 5V supply)
- Operating Current (mA) : 13 ~ 26
- Operating Frequency (MHz) : 13.56
- SPI data rate (Mbit/s) : 10
- operating distance in reading/Write mode (mm) : 50
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 60 x 39 x 5
- Weight (gm) : 19
Integration with Arduino
- Automatic billing systems
- Attendance systems
- Verification/Identification system
- Access control systems
- Highly integrated analog circuitry to demodulate and decode responses.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE.
- Typical operating distance in reading/Write mode up to 50 mm.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A higher transfer speed communication up to 848 kBd.
- SPI up to 10 Mbit/s.
- FIFO buffer handles 64 bytes send and receive.
- Flexible interrupt modes.
- Power-down by software mode.
- Programmable Timer.
- 2.5 V to 3.3 V power supply.
- CRC coprocessor.
- Internal self-test.
Works great. I found the range is little low but will try few more things. Make sure you solder the pins before using it.
Good product ,works well
Good product, working fine, value for money
Working as intended.....Very nice product
Works as expected
Works perfectly and in accordance to specifications, great!
The product works fine, but the attachment pins are not presoldiered
Good product. Totally working.