SD Card Reading Writing Module for Arduino
- Product SKU: KG071
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe SD Card Reading Writing Module is easy to use examples and instant compatibility with the built-in Arduino library. It is great for Arduino with the onboard 3.3V regulator. This SD Card module can make your SD application easier and simple. Through programming, you can read and write to the SD card using your Arduino. With the help of this module, it can use for SD Card more easily, such as for MP3 Player, MCU/ARM system control.
SD Card Reading Writing Module Kit is more durable. It can be easily interfaced as a peripheral to your Arduino, and other embedded boards and microcontrollers. Through programming, you can read and write to the SD card over the SPI interface. This module can handle 2GB SD cards.
- SD Card Reading Writing Module for Arduino
- Easy to wire to any Microcontroller that has SPI support (or any microcontroller with a programmer willing to write SPI protocol from scratch).
- Easy to use examples, and instant compatibility with the built-in Arduino library.
- Working Voltage 3.3 & 5V(DC Both required), 7 wires required (including power and ground).
Note: Package Does NOT include a memory card.
- Supported Input : 5V/3.3V
- Voltage Regulator : 3.3v
- Onboard Chip : AMS1117
- PCB Size ( L x W ) mm : 48 x 30
- Weight (gm) : 8
- SD Card module can make your SD application easier and simple.
- This module can handle 2GB SD cards.
- It easily interfaces as a peripheral to your Arduino sensor shield module.
- Through programming, you can read and write to the SD card using your Arduino.
- Can use for SD Card more easily, such as for MP3 Player, MCU/ARM system control.
- All SD SPI pins output, MOSI, SCK, MISO, and CS.
- Support 5V/3.3V input.
- LED indicator.
- SD Card Holder.
- Onboard 3.3V regulator (AMS1117-3.3) for +5v to 3.3V generation. 3.3V is also available as output.
- A land pattern for USD interface (USD holder is not mount).
Bought this to read the CID information off an old SD card I had so that I could try to identify the manufacturer. Set this up with an Arduino Uno and it works fine (see attached schematic).The card retention mechanism is solid and feels like a normal SD card reader.
Great product. Easy project installation. Worked as advertised.
Works great and solved the problem I was having with my current SD card reader
No info included. Have not been able to try this (I got two and they are physically identical.
Excellent worked right out of the box
Works as expected, no problems
fast and easy.i was too lazy to solder/wire-wrap to the pins, so i flipped it over and stuck it into a breadboard, used the sample code from the Virtuabotix page ([...] and had it working in minutes.A few notes/caveats:-- you have to supply power to both 3.3V and 5V. no idea why.-- it's not entirely clear when the SD card is engaged. after getting "intitialization failed" a few times, i popped the card out and back in; worked like a charm.would definitely purchase another one, or something else from this seller, in the future.
Good price and fast shipping.
Worked great. It even had documentation in the package.