Chassis 4WD / Racing Car / Robot Car Chassis Multi Color
- Product SKU: KG110
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
The Longer Version of 4 wd double-layer smart car chassis comes with four pairs of Geared Motors and Wheels. All the products included in this car kit are quality products. The Racing Car / Robot Car Chassis is used in this kit is Transparent/ Black /Red/Green/Blue to create dynamic handling of the components mounted on your robotic vehicle.
This Transparent 4Wd Racing Car Chassis is ideal for DIY subjects, science education, development of hobbies and interests, educational toys for kids. It is very convenient, the entire system is highly integrated. It can be used to measure distance and speed. It is flexible turning, eco-friendly chassis is more stable and very easy to expand.
- Strong components to withstand extreme terrain conditions.
- Transparent/Black/Red/Green/Blue Chassis.
- Attractive design. Very handy and simple in assembling/disassembling.
- Double-layer structure, many of mounting holes, enough space
- Easy to install a variety of control panels, sensors
- Educational toys, Ideal for the DIY platform
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 3 ~ 6
- Rated Speed After Reduction (RPM) : 200
- Rated Torque (Kg-Cm) : 0.8
- Load Capacity(Kg/Wheel) : 2.5
For Bo Motor:
- Gearbox Shape : Straight
- Shaft Length (mm) : 8.5
- Shaft Diameter (mm) : 5.4mm-(round side) and 3.5mm-(flat side)
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 70 × 19 × 22
- Weight (gm) : 28 (each)
- Color : Black (Tyre), Yellow (Rim)
- Internal Diameter(ID)(mm) : 51
- Tyre Grip Material : Rubber
- Wheel Body Material : Plastic
- Wheel Diameter(mm) : 65
- Wheel Width (mm) : 27
- Weight(gm) : 34 (each)
For BO Motor:
- Operating Voltage: 3V~6V DC
- Gear Ratio 1:48
- No-load speed(5V): about 208RPM
- Rated Torque: 0.8 Kg.cm @ 5V
- Load current: 170mA (when it is 4.5V)
- Size: 70 x 23 x 18 mm
- Shaft Length: 10 mm
- Shaft Type: 6 mm, Double-D
- Loading Capacity: Max 2.5Kg
- Double D-hole For BO Motor: 6 mm
- Weight: 34g
- Wheel Diameter: 65 mm
- Color: Black (Tyre), Yellow (Rim)
- Wheel width: 27 mm
- Body Material: Plastic
- Grip Material: Rubber
- 2 x Acrylic Transparent car floor
- 4 x High-Quality 65-mm Plastic wheels with Rubber Grip
- 4 x Dual shaft 200 RPM BO Gear Motor
- 4 x Coded Disk
- 8 x Acrylic Fasteners
- 1 x 4-AAA Battery Holder
- 8 x Connecting Cable(Red and Black, Length: 20 cm each)
- 6 x M3 Brass Stand-Off
- 6 x M3 Cross-Head Bolt (Length: 8 mm )
- 8 x M3 Cross-Head Bolt (Length: 30 mm )
- 16 x M3 Nut
It worked as expected. The peel however was the only annoying feature. It took more time to remove it than assembling the vehicle.
Nice kit to assemble your DIY robot. It has enough space for all 4 motors, arduino and batteries.
Great kit, well done
I wanted to build an RC car "from scratch", meaning not from a kit. I soon found, however, that one of the bigger hurdles was not the electronics but the physical construction of a chassis. Buying this was definitely a good decision.There are plenty of pre-drilled holes and notches for passing wires and securing peripherals.
This kit includes some valuable getting started stuff and leaves plenty of room to improvise the rest on your own.
Great starting base to add whatever controller, driver, or sensors to. I would purchase again.
Awesome value, good motors. Only issue was the protective sticker for boards wouldn't peel off. Applied acetone and come off
Easy to assemble, fantastic quality, and great customer service!
Runs away from you super duper fast! Wish there was a physical switch like a similar set I had as a kid, which would helped.The wheels are not balanced after installing, so software/hardware mods may be needed to adjust that.This is not a standalone toy, but so far it looks like a good base for an arduino or ras pi bot
Thank you for my package it came with thoughtful little gifts. It was easy to assemble and everything was good.