NEMA 23 18.9 kg-cm Hybrid Stepper Motor
- Product SKU: KG736
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThey are the special choice for heavy duty CNC machines. They overpass the NEMA17 Stepper Motors because of their inherent operational advantages including comparably high torque at high speeds. This NEMA 23 Stepper Motor is a powerhouse when it comes to larger machines that require extra torque. The NEMA 23 18.9 kg-cm Step Hybrid Stepper Motor can provide 18.9 kg-cm of torque at 2.8A current per phase.
The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control. The NEMA 23 18.9 kg-cm Hybrid Stepper Motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping and reversing pulses from stepper motor driver.
One can equip them on CNC Milling, CNC Router like application which demands extra torque than provided by NEMA17 Stepper Motors.
It is a brushless DC motor, so the life of this motor is dependent upon life of the bearings. The position control is achieved by a simple Open Loop control mechanism so doesn’t require complex electronic control circuitry.
The motor’s shaft has been machined for good grip with a pulley, drive gear etc. and especially avoiding stall or slip.
We are engaged in supplying and wholesaling a quality approved collection of the Stepper Motors which are highly acknowledged and accepted for long service life and high reliability.
- The NEMA 23 18.9 kg-cm Hybrid Stepper Motor dimensions and weight may have ±2% error.
- Resonances can occur because of improper installment.
- Not easy to operate at extremely high speeds.
- Step Angle : 1.8°
- Holding Torque (Kg-Cm) : 18.9
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 3.2
- Supply Current (A) : 2.8 A/Phase
- No. of Leads : 4
- Inductance (mH/Phase) : 3.6
- Resistance (Ω) : 1.13
- Rotor Inertia (gm-cm2) : 480
- Detent Torque (kg-cm) : 0.36
- Inductance Accuracy : ±20%
- Resistance Accuracy : ±10%
- Step Angle Accuracy : ±5%
- Comparably more powerful than NEMA17 motors.
- Input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- Provides good starting, stopping and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
- Frame Size (mm) : 57 x 57
- L x W x H (mm): 76x57x57
- Weight (gm) : 1020
- Cable Length (cm) : 30
- 1 x NEMA 23 18.9 kg-cm Hybrid Stepper Motor