Stepper Motor NEMA 34 68 kg-cm Hybrid Bipolar
- Product SKU: KG739
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis NEMA34 68kgcm Hybrid Bipolar Stepper Motor is a powerhouse when it comes to larger machines that require high torques. These are specially designed to withstand high torque requirements of large CNC machines. It will give you 68 kg-cm of torque at 4A of current per phase. You can use them where you need high torque at high speed.
The NEMA34 68kgcm Bipolar Stepper Motor is a brushless dc motor. This type of shaft is useful in providing stability in high power operation.
- No of Phase : 2
- Holding Torque (Kg-Cm) : 7.2
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 68 Kgcm
- Step Angle : 1.8 Degree
- Motor Type : Bipolor
- Current : >1200 mA
- Voltage : 4.2 V
- Model : Nema 34
- Current / Phase : 4 A
- # of Leads : 4
- It can be operated at exceptionally high speeds.
- Comparably more powerful than NEMA17 and NEMA34 motors.
- They are high torque stepper motors.
- Input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- Provides good starting, stopping and reversing.
- Simplicity of construction
- Low maintenance
- Less likely to stall or slip
- High reliability
- The rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse.
- The motor has full torque at standstill (if the windings are energized)
- L x W x H (mm): 86 x 86 x 95
- Shaft Length (mm): 32 mm
- Shaft Diameter (mm) : 12
- 1 x Stepper Motor NEMA 34 68 kg-cm Hybrid Bipolar