stm32f103cx Evaluation Board v2.2STM32 ARM STM32 M3 Cortex-m3 MCU Kits JLINK ULINK
- Product SKU: KG627
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe STM32F103x4 and STM32F103x6 performance line family incorporates the high-performance ARM® Cortex™-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 72 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 32 Kbytes and SRAM up to 6 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. All devices offer two 12-bit ADCs, three general-purpose 16-bit timers plus one PWM timer, as well as standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs and SPIs, three USARTs, an USB and a CAN.
The STM32F103xx low-density performance line family operates from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. It is available in both the –40 to +85 °C temperature range and the –40 to +105 °C extended temperature range. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F103xx low-density performance line family includes devices in four different package types: from 36 pins to 64 pins. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included, the description below gives an overview of the complete range of peripherals proposed in this family.
These features make the STM32F103xx low-density performance line microcontroller family suitable for a wide range of applications such as motor drives, application control, medical and handheld equipment, PC and gaming peripherals, GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms, and HVACs.
- STM32F103C8 a main chip
- SMD 8M crystal (through the chip internal PLL up 72M) ST official standard parameters
- LM1117-3.3V regulator chip provides a maximum 800mA current
- all the way miniUSB interface, you can give the system version powered USB communication function reserved
- the reset button
- a standard JTAG download port, support JLink, STLink
- BOOT select the port
- IO extension pin 20pin x 2
- the power indicator 1
- a function indicator, IO port is used to verify basic functionality
- reserved for serial download interface, easy and 5V development board, serial port to download program
- high performance Epson 32768Hz crystal, crystal-line price is 10 times the price, easy start-up
- 20K RAM, 64K ROM, TQFP48 package
- L x W x H (mm): 72 x 36 x 11
- Weight (gm) : 14
- 1 x stm32f103cx Evaluation Board v2.2STM32 ARM STM32 M3 Cortex-m3 MCU Kits JLINK ULINK