TCS3200 Color Recognition Sensor Module for MCU Arduino
- Product SKU: KG038
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe TCS3200 Color Recognition Sensor Module uses a high-quality light sensor allowing you to sense any color through a combination of Red, Green, and Blue. The module provides all of the pins of the TCS3200 on convenient 0.1″ headers – ideal for use with PCBs, breadboards,s or stripboards. Four white LEDs provide plenty of light for the color sensor and allow you to use the module in any ambient light.
The Recognition Sensor Module requires only a single supply voltage between 2.7V and 5.5V – making it compatible with nearly all common microcontrollers, including PICs, AVRs, ARM, Arduino, and more! In operation, the desired filter is dynamically selected through two programmable pins. The output scaling factor allows the sensor's output to adapt to different measurement ranges, improving its adaptability.
The pinout is clearly labeled on the board and is as follows
- S0: Output frequency scaling selection input (along with S1)
- S1: Output frequency scaling selection input (along with S0)
- OE: Output Enable – if held low, the output of the module is turned on
- GND: Ground – connect to 0V
- S3: Photodiode type (along with S2)
- S2: Photodiode type (along with S3)
- OUT: Output – A square wave appears here showing the intensity of the detected color
- VCC: Power – connect to 2.7V-5.5V
The Photodiode type pins allow you to pick which color light you are currently detecting
|Low||Low||Only Red light|
|Low||High||Only Blue light|
By combining the reading of each of the three colors, you can identify any visible color!
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 3 ~ 5
- Best Detection Range(mm) : 100
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 30 x 27 x 7
- Weight (gm) : 4
- High-resolution conversion of light intensity to frequency.
- Chip pins all has drawn for standard 100.
- Put the needle (2.54 mm).
- Mil-convenient for bitmap board.
- Programmable color and full-scale output frequency.
- Communicate directly with a microcontroller.
- Low-profile surface mount package.