Waterproof Ultrasonic Obstacle Sensor, Reversing Radar Sensor with Separate Probe
- Product SKU: KG044
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionIntegrated Distance Measuring Transducer Sensor is very easy to use, a control port with a 10US above high level can wait for high-level output at the receiving port. An output can drive the timer when this port is low can read the timer value, this time for the location of the time can be distance measurement. Constantly cycle tests that can achieve the measurement of the value of your mobile.
This Waterproof Ultrasonic Obstacle Sensor shows some important constructional advantages over the conventional sensors. It comes in two separate parts one being the transducer which is the sensing element and the other being the control board. This ultrasonic sensor is very similar to the ultrasonic sensors which are found in cars. This Sensor meets this requirement. It has a good performance and almost the same usage as an HC-SR04 module.
This Ultrasonic Distance Sensor is an industrial-grade sensor to measure distance. Interfacing with it is the same as another cheap ultrasonic sensor, but it offers better performance and is compatible with harsher environments, and is waterproof too! It can be easily interfaced with Arduino and Sample codes and projects are available.
- The module is capable of providing information on the objects between the distance range of 250 mm to 4500 mm.
- You can put the sensing element far away from all the control circuitry.
- High accuracy, strong anti-jamming, small size, easy to use, low voltage, low power consumption
- Operating voltage (v) : 5
- Operating Current (mA) : 30
- Static Current (mA) : 5
- Operating Range : 25cm ~ 4.5m
- Resolution : 0.5 cm
- Detecting Angle : < 70Â°
- Operating Temperature (â„ƒ) : -10 ~ +70
The basic working principle:
- Turn on TRIG Pin to 5V for at least 10uS
- The module will then automatically send 8 40KHz tones and automatically detect when the signal return after reflecting back from the object
- Upon detecting the signal, a high-level signal is outputted through the IO Pin ECHO. By keeping track of the time duration between transmitting and receiving the signal, the distance can be calculated. Distance = (Time to Receive Reflected Signal * speed of sound (340M/S)) /2
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 12.5
- Weight (gm) : 50
- Cable Length : 2.5m
Integration with Arduino
- Horizontal distance
- Obstacle avoidance, automatic control
- Traffic control
- Security, industrial control
- Artificial intelligence, and research.
- Small size, easy to use.
- Low voltage, low power consumption.
- High accuracy.
- Strong anti-jamming.
- Integrated with wire-enclosed waterproof probe, suitable for wet, harsh measurement occasions.
The quality of the soldering joints were good on this. I used this in my outdoor fpv tank and it works as intended for me. Now i just to need design a 3d printed case for it. Overall it works as intended but i haven't submerged it water to test the waterproof of it.
Easy to setup. Works well with Arduino.
The ultrasonic module works extremely well. I got the sample sketch from the website provided when I purchased the unit and off I went. I needed a detector that could hold up to the elements and this is working well for me. Pretty straight forward to use and works well right out of the box. Will be getting a couple more.
Easy to use, good range and accurate. Great value.
Well built and easy to interface.
Great module for (shorter) distance measuring.. Works very well, easy to integrate into projects, great documentation.