GP2Y0A21YK0F Sharp IR Analog Distance Sensor
- Product SKU: KG726
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis SHARP distance sensor bounces IR off objects to determine how far away they are. It returns an analog voltage that can be used to determine how close the nearest object is. Comes with 12″ long 3-JST interface wire. These sensors are good for short-range detection. For over 1 m distance, we suggest using sonar sensors
To use, connect the black wire to ground, red wire to 5V and white wire to the analog input. The analog voltage out will range from 3V when an object is only 4″ (10 cm) away and 0.4V when the object is 32″ (80 cm) away.
This sensor draws current in large, short bursts, and the manufacturer recommends putting a 10 µF capacitor or larger across power and ground close to the sensor to stabilize the power supply line.
- Model : GP2Y0A21YK0F (10 to 80 cm)
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 4.5 ~ 5.5
- Distance measuring range (cm) : 10 ~ 80
- Screw Holes : 37mm apart, 3 mm diameter.
- Connecting cable length (cm) : 15
- UPC : 602716546003
- Transmitting Power: ≤ 20 dBm.
- 2.4G Mode: The second generation of an enhanced version of the automatic FM digital system.
- Model Type : Airplane / Glider / Helicopter
- Compatible Transmitter: Compatible with FS-i4, FS-i6, FS-i10, FS-GT2E, FS-GT2G etc.
- L x W x H (mm): 44 x 18 x 13
- Weight (gm) : 4