DIY Cross fire student learning DIY stem physical experiment science kits educational toy
- Product SKU: LGPW040
- Order within
DescriptionDIY Crossfire student learning kit is a game that cultivates the ability of hands to perform precise operations. The steps of the game are very simple. As long as you hold the negative electrode ring along the positive aluminum wire to the other end, the negative electrode ring cannot touch the positive aluminum wire while moving. The game fails when it arrives, and it passes without encountering it.
The DIY Crossfire physical experiment science kit is an interesting electric conduction experiment that demonstrates sound, light, and electricity. When the ship eye bolt on the plastic rod contacts the Aluminium lead, the power source, buzzer and LED will be conducted. The LED shines and the buzzer makes sounds. When the ship eye bolt on the plastic rod doesn’t contact the Aluminium lead, there will be an open circuit. The buzzer and LED don’t work.
- Learn about electronics through hands-on experimenting! Put the battery on, turn the circuit on, and if the wire comes into contact with the ring, it actually forms a closed-loop, and the buzzer makes a sound.
- Scientific experiment toys exercise children's practical ability.
- DIY small toys, cultivate innovative ability.
- Cultivate scientific knowledge.
- Select high-quality green environmental wood, safe and environmentally friendly.
- High-quality electronic components and accessories, stable performance, safe and reliable.
- Dimensions (cm) L x W x H : 14 X 20 X 1.5
- Weight (gm): 63
It has a simple construction but it is up to you to make the game simple or difficult.
Very nice kit to teach basics of electric circuits, electronics (diode has a polarity) and mechanics.
Young kids love love it, because they can modify it easily !
all good thank you
Had so much fun playing and making!
The product is amazing