DIY Solar Fan Science Experiments Learning Kit
- Product SKU: LGPW002
Harness the Sun's Power: Fun, Breezy Science in a Box!A Solar Powered Fan Working Model is an assembly designed to demonstrate the conversion of solar energy into mechanical energy to drive a DC fan. This model showcases the conversion of sunlight into mechanical energy through a direct current (DC) motor.
The model incorporates a solar panel, usually ranging from 3 to 10 watts, as the primary energy source. The solar panel consists of multiple photovoltaic cells that convert sunlight into electrical energy. A small DC motor is at the heart of the model. Attached to the motor is a propeller that, when powered, generates airflow.
Materials and User Manual:
- Small DC motor With Clamp
- Solar Panel
- Plastic Base Sheet, Plastic Arm
- Fan Blade
- User Manual: All the design details are elaborated in documents with this.
Working PrincipleWhen the solar panel is exposed to sunlight, it generates electrical energy in the form of direct current (DC). This DC current flows through motor. The motor starts spinning the propeller, generating airflow.
Advantages of This Science ProjectQuality Time Together: Strengthen the bond with your child as you embark on these experiments together. Watch their eyes light up with discovery and share precious moments that they'll cherish forever.
Learning Wrapped in Fun: Ignite their passion for learning in an exciting way. Our learning kit transforms education into an adventure, making it the perfect gift for birthdays, holidays, or just because.
Confidence and Achievement: With each completed experiment, your child's confidence will soar. They'll feel the thrill of accomplishment, boosting self-esteem and a "can-do" attitude.
Features of This Science Project
- It promotes children's practical ability and Creative thinking.
- It's easy to make and gives kids a sense of accomplishment.
- It enhances the scientific knowledge of children.
- It inspires children's interest and curiosity.
- The product synchronizes the global STEM teaching concept.
- Use high-quality environmentally friendly materials to ensure the safety and health of children.
- The product provides paper assembly instructions and scientific principles.
- L X W X H (cm): 19.5 x 12 x 4
- Weight: 135 g
- 1 x DIY Solar Fan Science Experiments Learning Kit
I bought this for my 7 y/o son. I was worried at first that he might loose some tiny parts before he finish assembling but he did it well bu himself. He loves it! This type of toy is very educational, it stimulates the brain and helps them to be patient.
I bought this as a gift for my nephew who is about to turn 7. he can do and use with what I got him. Ill definitely be getting him more in the future.
WOW! Incredible how the company is able to provide so much at such an affordable price. Good fun!
Was kid friendly and had all the tools