OLED 1.3 inch 7 PIN Serial SPI interface
- Product SKU: KG205
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThe OLED Display Screen Module is compatible with 3.3V and 5V control chip I / O levels (without any set, directly compatible). The most attractive thing about using OLED displays is that they do not need a back-light like conventional LCD/LED screens. The organic material itself has a property known as Electroluminescence (EL), which causes the material to “glow” when stimulated by a current or an electric field. Best energy-saving displays ever!!!
This 1.3 Inch 128×64 OLED Display Screen Module offers 128×64 pixel resolution. They are featuring much less thickness than LCDs with good brightness and also produce better and true colors. The 1.3 inch OLED Display Modules also offers a very wide viewing angle of about greater than 160°.
This OLED Display Module is very compact and will add a great ever user interface experience to your Arduino project. The connection of this display with Arduino is made through the SPI interface. The 1.3 Inch 128×64 OLED Display Screen Module produces blue text on a black background with very good contrast when supplied with DC 2.8V supply.
- Large viewing angle: greater than 160 ° (a screen with the largest viewing angle on the monitor).
- Ultra-low power consumption: 0.06W under normal conditions (much less than TF screen).
- Wide voltage source (3V ~ 5V), compatible with 3.3V and 5V level logic, no IC level change.
- IIC interface and only requires multiple IOs to light easily.
- GND: GND
- VDD:3.3V (VCC)
- MOSI: D11 (don't change)
- SCK: D13 (don't change)
- D/C: D8 (can be any digital pin)
- RST: D9 (can be any digital pin)
- CS: D10 (can be any digital pin)
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- Resolution: 128 x 64
- Visual Angle: >160°
- Input Voltage: 3.3V ~ 6V
- Pixel Color: Blue/White
- Length × Width × Height(mm) : 35.5 × 33.5 × 12
- Weight (gm) : 8
Integration with Arduino
- No need for the backlight
- The display is self-illuminating
- Power requirement is low
- They are offering the large viewing angle
- Fully Compatible with Arduino
- The ultra-low power consumption of around 0.08w at full-screen lit.
- 1 x OLED 1.3 inch 7 PIN Serial SPI interface
I like the fast shipping, great packaging job. I used this for my ESP8266 WEMOS mini Weather station. It's seems a lot bigger then the .96 OLED displays. It's very readable.
I used this OLED screen for a RPi DAC project with Moode and it works just great. Super easy setup, it only requires 4 wires to be hooked up. The contrast is just phenomenal! Deep blacks, and sparkling whites. Can't go wrong with this one, I highly recommend it for any 12864 project!
This display works fine, the pixels are very bright. My display is different from the original, there are no labels for the pins, but the connections are exactly the same as the original. The connecting pins were also not pre-soldered even though they were supposed to be.
Great upgrade to a Commodore 64 Pi1541 hat. Much bigger than the display that came with it so it's easier to read and show more information.
These are nice, little, i2c/iic displays.Great price for a good quality product. Would definitely recommend
works just as it is suppose to!
These displays are awesome! I've used several on various projects because they're so simple to hook up and have running!
I used this on a raspberry pi 0 and it post the information perfect
On back of Module are the two address that can be use. If does not work with 0X78 use 0X3C on your sketch and it will