One Channel Relay Board Module (With optocoupler)
- Product SKU: KG814
Need Volume Discounts? Deals are specially designed for you. Click here
Need Customization? Provide us more details Click here
- Order within
DescriptionThis 1 channel 5/12/24V relay control board module with optocoupler modules is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches it has a single relay a genuine.
The inputs of 1 Channel 5/12/24V Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry.
The power supply and relay instructions, lit, a disconnect are off. The input signal, signal, common Terminal and start conducting. It can be used as a single chip module for appliance control and work with both DC or AC signals where you can control the 220V AC load.
A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on can control it.
Note: On the high level and low level-triggered mode, friends who do not understand, have a look
- High-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered a way;
- Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between the input terminal and Earth OV trigger, can be understood as a signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered is a way 1-channel relay module connection.
- Channel : 1
- Trigger Voltage (VDC) : 5/12/24
- Switching Voltage (VAC) : 250@10A
- Switching Voltage (VDC) : 30@10A
- L x W x H (mm): 57 x 18 x 18
- Weight (gm) : 16
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- Power supply indicator lamp
- Control indicator lamp
- With 4 fixed screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, convenient installation, and fixation
- 1 x 1 channel 5/12/24V relay control board module with an optocoupler